The State of The Art Recording Studio facilities at Crash Symphony Products. Contact us today!
The state of the art recording studio facilities
Crash Symphony Productions pride themselves with owning the best recording studio for voice production in Sydney. Audio Engineer and Music Producer James Englund combines his technical knowledge of physics and mechanical engineering to custom build the sound engineering and recording studio equipment.
Crash Symphony Productions utilise a range of the best industry standard microphones and analogue gear for voice recordings. The custom built equipment and recording studio layout has been designed to produce the lowest signal-to-noise ratio, ensuring you get the cleanest and purest voice recordings in Sydney
The C.S.P recording studio in Sydney holds a great collection of the best microphones in the industry. Stewart or James will assist you in choosing from a wide range of condenser, ribbon, dynamic & shotgun microphones for your voice recording needs.
- SHURE SM7B – Legendary voice over microphone used by Joe Rogan in the Joe Rogan Experience.
- Neumann U87 – Gold standard for voice recordings, used in recording studios worldwide for over 50 years.
- Wagner U47 – Radio quality voice over capture, remake of the classic 1950’s German microphone.
- Neumann M149 tube condenser – Customizable filters, 9 different polar patterns.
- Mk416 sennheiser shotgun microphone – High sensitivity with an interference tube blocking out external sounds, superb for voice over work for film, TV & radio.
- Royer 121 ribbon – “The Royer R-121 is destined to become one of the classic microphones of the 21st century.” – Recording Magazine
- Vintage RCA 77-DX Ribbon microphone – Used by Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra & Johnny Cash. A rare microphone to find in any other recording studio in Sydney.
Hardware Preamps, Compressors & EQ’s
- Chandler TG2 – Used in Abbey Road Recording Studios for the recordings of The Beatles album “Abbey Road” & Pink Floyds “Dark Side of The Moon”.
- Peach audio – Vintage style, tube pre amplifier. Super wide dynamic range with customisable input, output and filters for voice recordings.
- Neve 1073 – A hardware console preamplifier with 3 band EQ well regarded amongst Sound Engineers all over the world.
- API 3124 – 4 channel microphone pre amplifier. High Z input. Great edition to the music studio.
- Grace Audio m103s – Channel Strip with super clean built in EQ and compression, exclusive ribbon mic mode exceptional for voice over recordings.
- LA2As (custom built) – Go-To compressor for Audio Engineers worldwide, brings voice recordings to the front of the mix.
- Pultec EQ (custom built)
- UA176 (custom built)
- Bricasti M7 hardware Reverb
- Avalon U5 DI
- Brooke F96 Compressor
- Fatso Buss compressor
- Pultec Eq
Voice Recording Booth
A new recording booth has recently been constructed at the Crash Symphony Productions recording studio. The brand new voice recording booth has been built inside an existing recording booth, to ensure a completely dead, acoustically isolated space for your voice recordings.
The recording booth has been constructed using in-depth sound engineering applications to the electrical cables, audio cables, power conditioning system and the electrical junction box. All have been hand built by audio engineers James Englund and Stewart Havill. This has been done to ensure you receive the most silent audio signal imaginable in any recording studio in Sydney.
Working with us means working with the best.
Session singer and Admin