After one of the coldest winters of recent memory, recording studios Sydney – Crash Symphony Production kept warm indoors mixing and mastering many great projects. Now that summer is approaching it is time to ramp things up. Whatever your recording studios Sydney needs are we have you covered with our state of the art studio and incredible location looking over Sydney harbour.
Recording Studios Sydney: What to do
Here are 5 great things to do in Sydney in summer apart from being in recording studios sydney.
1. Make the most of the sunshine and explore the wonders of Sydney on foot as you tackle one of the many walking trails. Why not give the Spit to Manly, Bare Island to Henry Head, Bondi to Bronte, Sydney’s Great Coastal Walk or the Hermitage Foreshore a go? Still not sure and want an expert to show you the way? Take advantage of one of several Sydney walking tours.
2. Get on your bike and explore the city by following a cycling trail or joining a bike tour. Make sure you stop at one of the many cafes who cater for cyclists around the city. Drop into Bespoke and Grind in Marrickville; Atelier in the city; Deus Café in Camperdown; and Town Bike Pitstop en route.
3. Sydney’s balmy summer nights are a perfect excuse to dine under the stars. Pack a picnic and enjoy one of Sydney’s unforgettable locations such as Shelly Beach, Manly; Blue’s Point, McMahon’s Point; Nielsen Park Vaucluse; Observatory Hill or Mrs Macquarie’s Chair.
4. Making the most of Sydney in summer can be thirsty work, so why not join one a Sydney small bar walking tour? Discover heritage buildings, laneways and most importantly, the hidden, quirky watering holes around town. Tours start from $50 per person.
5. Playing sport with a view is a favourite pastime for Sydney locals. Whether it’s a game of lawn bowls, a friendly hit of tennis on Cockatoo Island or a swim in an ocean pool, it’s time to get active!
6. Sydney is surrounded by sparkling water which is great news for those looking to live every lastminute of summer in boardies or a bikini. Water lovers, try your hand at: surfing, kayaking, snorkelling, or sailing.