Looking for the ultimate recording quality for your vocal? Contact us today!
Stewart Havill – Music Producer & Audio Engineer (Recording, Mixing, Mastering & Videographer)
“Every person that comes through the recording studio door is inspirational because they always have something worth expressing. Whether it’s an up-and-coming local singer or an international corporation, I get excited to help produce and polish every project that comes my way.” – Stewart Havill.
Stewart Havill is a multi-award-winning Music Producer and expert Audio Engineer originating from Auckland, New Zealand.
With a career stretching over 30 years in the music industry as a record producer for the performing arts, Stewart has worked with Hip Hop artists One Four, Double L, & Terror D. His speciality is in recording and editing audio content for professional voiceovers. Some publishing companies he has worked with are:
- Pan Macmillan Australia.
- For Pity Sake.
- Taronga Zoo with Hayden Turner.
- Well-being Grow with ABC interviewer Terry Robson.
- Carlene York (assistant commissioner of NSW Police).
- Ashley Winnet (Holden General Manager).
- Catherine Lourey (NSW Mental Health Commissioner).
Stewart is often sought out for his creativity, perfectionism and, most notably, his ability to put anyone at ease. He has recorded, mixed and mastered big names such as:
- The Voice of Audi.
- Karen Jacobsen (the original Siri for Apple Australia).
- Anthony Daniels (the original C-3PO of Star Wars).
- Dacre Montgomery (of Stranger Things).
- Sebastian Zurita (of Como Sobrevivir Soltero – an Amazon Prime Series)
Along with many other high-profile voice over artists.
His powerhouse of skill sets includes audio engineering for film, videography, live streaming live sound, recording, editing & mixing voiceovers, and composing music production soundtracks and soundscapes for movies and audiobooks.
In addition to being an outstanding Music Producer, Stewart is also highly skilled in video production for music videos and training/tutorial videos. He has enjoyed producing and doing sound engineering work for:
Companies & Organisations
- Pan Macmillan (Multinational Publishing Company)
- For Pity Sake (Independent Publishing Company)
- The Feel Good Studio (Award-Winning Health and Wellbeing Company)
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Holcim (Multinational Swiss Construction Company)
Videography & Vodcasts
- Juan Carmona and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra (Live Video Capture at the Sydney Opera House)
- Citi Group
- Well-Being Grow with Terry Robson
- Movement Martial Arts (Promotional Video)
- MJ Fitzpatrick (Founder of Spiritual Fight Club)
- Real Estate Institute of NSW
- One Four – Vocal Production
- Emmerson/2Face – Vocal Production for “Fatima”
- Alex Gibson (The Voice finalist)
- Def Manic
- Wahid Rahman
- Alana Fairchild – White Light Frequencies, Rumi, Quan Yin
- Chaka Demus and Pliers
- Justine Eltakchi
- Mlu Mthethwa
- Natali Oscar
- Jack Pudding
- James Englund
Voice Over Work & Promotional Material
- Siri (Australia’s original Siri) with Karen Jacobsen
- Jonathan Cawte
- Anthony Daniels (The original Star Wars C-3P0)
Audiobooks and Podcasts
- Taronga Zoo – Taronga Talks, (Podcast & Vodcast)
- Markus Zusak (Best-Selling Author of The Book Thief and Bridge Of Clay)
- Jess Hill “The Trap.”
- Pan Macmillan
- Michelle Bowden
- MJ Fitzpatrick (founder of Spiritual Fight Club)
- The 2021 Sydney Comedy Festival
- Montessori Graduation Ceremony
- Australian Distillers Association AG
- Little Majestic Theatre
- SUSS (Sydney Underground Streaming Sessions) – Live streaming bands and MC’s
And many more.
Stewart’s speciality in the voice recording process is pitch editing and time correction – he is meticulous when editing voice recordings and voiceover tracks. However, his audio engineering superpower in the recording studio is his seemingly unending patience, encouraging artists to express their stories creatively, comfortably, and with confidence. This, combined with over 3 decades of experience working on diverse projects across multiple genres, makes Stewart an outstanding music producer.
For more information, contact Stewart today for a free studio consultation to discuss your project management needs for your next album, advertisement, podcast, or music video today!
Working with us means working with the best.
Session singer and Admin